Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why I do...What I do

A lot of times I catch a lot of flack for writing from a male's perspective and addressing some of the needs men want in their relationships with women.

Often times some of the female readers of this blog will tell me that I don't realize what men put women through. They say this so much to the point that they really don't get the message.  They really aren't listening to a thing I'm saying - and I bet they aren't listening to what their significant others are saying either.

See sometimes men are cautious about addressing some concerns, for fear of the potential firestorm that it might ignite. If they speak on a certain subject, then a weekend of planned bliss might turn into a two days of unbearable torture.

So, I use this blog to sometimes discuss some of the issues I have dealt with; or issues that I have observed others dealing with. It creates a safe neutral ground for discussion. At the end of the day all we want is peace and love in our households.

0 comments: