Saturday, June 4, 2011

Charlotte's Web

One of the main question's we've been asked about our daughter Grace coming home is this. How is Charlotte taking it.

Charlotte, for those of you who don't know, is our Boston Terrier. I bought her for my wife as an anniversary gift about four years ago.
Here's Charlotte.

To answer everyone's main question, I think Charlotte knows there is a change. She's sniffed Grace and knows that - hey there's a new person here.

The two seem to get along great. Charlotte seems to be unable to get sleep like the most of us, so I'm sure she's a bit sleep deprived. But I think she's getting along pretty good with baby Grace.

One of the things we try not to do, is leave the two alone in a room together. But other than that, things are going great. So the multitudes can stop asking about Charlotte. She's doing pretty good.

0 comments: